Information for an enjoyable day of fishing with Capt. Craig is stated below.
- $225 for 1/2 day (4 hrs)
- $325 for 3/4 day (6 hrs)
- $425 for full day (8 hrs)
This fee covers 1 adults. Extra adults (up to 6 anglers total) cost $50 each added to the total.
Example: 4 adults x 1/2 day = $225 + $150
Terms and Conditions
- The charter fee covers all tackle, bait and ice.
- A $50 deposit is required to secure the date and time of your charter.
- Anglers should bring food and drink, proper attire for the weather conditions, sunscreen, etc.
- Children 12 and under fish free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All anglers 16 and older need a NC freshwater fishing license, which can be purchased at www.ncwildlife.org or local merchants.
- We will make every effort to accommodate anglers with special needs, but these needs MUST be disclosed prior to booking your trip.
- Cancellations – We fish in all weather conditions, except severe weather. It is the captain’s call as to whether the conditions are suitable. This decision cannot usually be made until the day of the trip. Should you decide to cancel ahead of time due to weather or other considerations, every effort will be made to reschedule your trip at a mutually suitable time without forfeiting your deposit. However, if the cancelled time period cannot be re-booked, all or part of your deposit may be forfeited to cover preparation time and expenses.
Fish On! Guide Services appreciates your interest in our products and services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone if we can be of further assistance.
Capt Craig Price
Fish On! Guide Services
PO Box 1623
Denver, NC 28037